Blog Archive

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Never, Never go with EF

Why? I will tell you why.
Yet so far I don't feel like I learn what I should, I know more people feel the same.
The teachers... hmmm... so-so I guess.
The living arrangements - so not woth the money ( I am currently in war with mine, pretty much, and I've been to the residence...)Do remember, they dot ever check all of the familys out before sending students there. I had to change from my first one and afterwards EF said that they wont send more students there.
Then this family and we have obvious communication issues. I, atleast, really dont whant to talk to the father since he always seem to be angry, they come up with rules that we break but didn't even know about and wont let us watch tv even though that is something we PAID FOR, and that we do need to improve our english.
Okay, some people think that this TV thing seems stupid, but facts is that some days I and the other students get off att 11 am or dont start until 2 pm, so what should we do during that time since internet is not provided. Now come on!
We are all adults and stuff like this is ridiculous. I hate drama, and it feels like it is always around the corner.
All of the money that I borrowed went to pay the fee so I don't have more spending money then for a week.
You need to expect to may Lots mor then you allready paid in the first place.
The people in school speak their own languages and the teachers have a hard time stopping them. And the people (I do speak of the students) show no sign of respect - yeah okay, not all, I can not say that. But too many just dosen't care and interrupts for others.
And today I was told I have a bad attitude and I need to change. For what? Telling the truth and doing so in a firm way so they would actually listen to what we had to say. And since I seem to become a spokes person I get to take the 'comeback' or what you wanna call it in a nice way. As far as I know I eat my dinner (not the things I've informed that I wont be eating), I take the hair out of the shower, I thank for dinner or what ever, I let them know early if I wont be having dinner and I let them know if I'm going out for the night. I bearly listen to music and when I was able to watch tv I always went away when they came in or after my show was over. I rearly drink alcohol and make my bed every day (rare occation that I haven't). And I do try to apply by any rule that I knew of. And I have tried to come to them and have converations.
But according to what I heard I am the problem... Wow, I dont get it. Maybe Im blind or something? But I thought that I showed alot of respect and tried to be an adult and have open conversations so we could solv any problem thay may accure, but no. I guess I am just doing it all wrong.

No comments: